I’m an ISTJ, also known as “The Logistician”, so I’m way more logical than I am creative. What does that mean? Well, (unfortunately) that means I’ll probably never fulfill my dream of becoming an artist. I like order, organization, I stay calm, and I look at problems from a logistical and logical angle, which means I’m going to get them corrected.
A Few More Random Tidbits
- I live in Ohio with my husband
- Both of our kids have fur and four legs
- Both of our furkids are rescue dogs; a Boston Terrier mix named Oliver and a true mutt named Archibald. He’s mostly Jack Russell and Chihuahua, but there’s a lot of other stuff in there, too. There are pics below because I’m that kind of dog mom.
- Archie is on Prozac because he’s neurotic, has OCD and is generally a basket case. Oliver is on Pepcid because he has really bad acid reflux.
- I don’t cook very well, but I love to eat, so Hello Fresh is my new best friend.
- I tend toward sarcasm and a fairly dry sense of humor.
- I try not to curse as much as I want to, but it’s sometimes a losing proposition.
- I have a tendency to talk to myself when I’m working. I usually try to pass it off as talking to the dogs.
- I have a romance book review blog called Smut Matters. I take less care with the cursing over there.
I’d love to talk to you about how I can help you grow your business or promote your next book. Contact me and let’s get started!